Posted on :
12 Jul, 2016
12 Jul, 2016
Awethu Project has opportunities for 500 entrepreneurs. Are you based in Johannesburg? and able to attend weekly meetings and mentorship sessions? This opportunity is a great starting point for you.
This five-month practical business programme offers R45 000 worth of entrepreneurial training focused on growing and formalising your business while building it into an asset.
The programme includes:
– 22 weeks of personalised mentorship
– Real-life practical advice and activities to grow your business
– Group work with fellow entrepreneurs and relevant networking
– Access up to R5000 in kick-starter funding at the beginning of the incubator
– Further investment of up to R250 000 for each entrepreneur in the top 10% of performers
AM I THE RIGHT PERSON TO APPLY?
Anyone based in Gauteng who feels driven to be an entrepreneur should apply.
If you know you want to run a small business but you’re unsure of where to start, we’ll guide and support you.
If you already have a business idea or are already running a small informal business, we’ll help you formalise, grow and succeed.
All you need to do is apply below and register to join us for a launch pad session and then arrive on the day you choose!
REGISTRATION IS FREE!
HOW TO APPLY