Backabuddy is South Africa’s leading online donations based platform. Currently a vacancy exists in their friendly team based at De Waterkant, Cape Town.
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator and Social Media Administrator
This enthusiastic, flexible and compassionate person will assist the Backabuddy Team in the creation and implementation of online crowdfunding initiatives and campaign management and be involved in growing the BackaBuddy brand through various online marketing tools.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the development and execution of Backabuddy’s online program to cultivate champions/campaign creators and solicit donations from current and prospective Backabuddy donors
- Manage and produce campaigns for targeted online Backabuddy crowdfunding campaigns
- Work extensively with Backabuddy’s online crowdfunding platform, including
- Managing e-mails
- Setting up and launching scheduled online campaigns/charities
- Maintaining campaign/charity pages
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor including social media posting and following a social media content plan
- Degree/Diploma preferred
- Basic knowledge of G-mail/Word, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to the objectives and mission of the organization
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent position, which will require you to work 2 days in the office and the rest of the days can be remotely.
Application Deadline: Friday 12th July 2019