Backabuddy is South Africa’s leading online donations based platform. Currently a vacancy exists in their friendly team based at De Waterkant, Cape Town.
Job Title: Charity Campaign Creator
Location: Cape Town
This enthusiastic, flexible and compassionate person will assist the Backabuddy Team Charity Diving in the creation and implementation of online crowdfunding initiatives and campaign management.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the development and execution of Backabuddy’s online program to cultivate champions/campaign creators and solicit donations from current and prospective Backabuddy donors
- Manage and produce campaigns for targeted online Backabuddy crowdfunding campaigns
- Work extensively with Backabuddy’s online crowdfunding platform, including
- Managing e-mails
- Setting up and launching scheduled online campaigns/charities
- Maintaining campaign/charity pages
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor including social media posting and following a social media content plan
- Degree/Diploma preferred
- Basic knowledge of G-mail/Word, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work well under press and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to the objectives and mission of the organization
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent position, which will require you to work 2 days in the office and the rest of the days can be remotely.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation and complete the AA bio summary form in MS word format to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday 12th July 2019