The role will provide you with the opportunity to actively participate in the transformation of a high performing Group Finance function to be process driven, whilst the programme will uniquely assist you to grow, develop and excel in your career through learning interventions and networking opportunities.
What is the purpose of the role?
Our Finance Function responsible for ensuring financial, statutory and regulatory reporting compliance has embarked on a journey to become fully process orientated applying a Business Process Management approach.
This journey entails a critical re-evaluation of all activities to ensure alignment of all aspects of the function with the wants and needs of its customers.
It is a holistic process and management discipline that promotes business effectiveness and efficiency, whilst striving for innovation, flexibility, and technology integration.
The key purpose of your role will be performing business process flow modeling and design. This involves documenting business processes that contribute towards operational excellence and optimization of resource utilization as well as to actively participate in interventions that facilitates this.
You will receive mentoring to perform this role and the key accountabilities would include the following:
- Conduct and or participate in business process improvement initiatives aimed at improving efficiencies and effectiveness of operations, by liaising and advising managers.
- Analyze business process flows within and across all functional areas to determine how the entire business area can work better together.
- Facilitate and integrate process designs, improvements, and maintenance amongst role-players and effectively network with all stakeholders.
- Create process documentation using inputs attained through desktop research, interviews with Process Owners and Executors as well as gained through process workshops.
- Document processes using the prescribed standards to provide As Is and To Be process flow diagrams.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Provide future state process documentation and operating instructions.
- Maintain process flow diagrams.
- Build working relationships with, Process Owners and other stakeholders and secure their support to achieve process improvement goals.
- Capture business processes on to the central business process architecture solution (currently iServer).
To apply for this role, you should as a minimum hold:
- Honours degree and be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Any Lean or Six-Sigma qualifications,
- PMBOK/[email protected] administration training, engineering process experience or qualification or MS Visio experience will be advantageous.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY