Posted on :
25 Aug, 2020
25 Aug, 2020
Barko Financial Services wishes to recruit a competent, dynamic, enthusiastic and self-inspired candidate for the role of HR Manager, sharing our BFS vision, mission and values. Barko currently employs 1,100 permanent staff members. Barko services an enormous client base with financial and insurance products via its 190 branches countrywide.
Barko is a leading Financial Services organisation where continuous efforts are made to enhance service delivery to its valued customers. Barko has the ambition to become a registered Bank to add value to current customers and the public in general.
Job Title: HR Manager – Pretoria Head Office
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # Vacancy_043
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
•To lead the Human Resource function.
•Manage HR processes and practices to support business needs.
•Promote and create an engaged workforce.
• Fluent in English.
• Grade 12.
• Skilled and qualified in relevant Human Resources/Labour Relations practices.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience; with 2 years experience in a managerial/supervisory position.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent people skills and a good team player.
• Must be a pro-active thinker.
• Must be passionate about developing people within the organization.
• Good administrative and computer skills.
• Willing to travel from time to time.
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Human resource planning, monitoring and evaluating.
• Talent management and skills development of all staff members.
• Job design/Redesign including salary proposals, salary structures and job descriptions.
• Wellness programs.
• Performance management, enhancement and recommendations on improving client service.
• Maintain, verify and improve all Company procedures/policies in all departments and for all job descriptions.
• Knowledge and implementation of Legislative requirements, including Employment Equity, Labour Relations & Skills Development.
• Health and safety management.
Application Deadline: 11/09/2020