Applications for 2011 Bursary
Applicants are invited for consideration of the 2011 bursary in the following areas:
You will be eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Studying towards one of the above mentioned qualifications,
- Wish to study full-time at Further Education and Training (FET) College, Agricultural College, a University or University of Technology, and
- Have obtained a pass symbol in all their subjects in their June 2010 examinations
- Children or dependants of Barloworld employees and external candidates who are South African citizens
- Previously disadvantaged individuals as defined in BBBEE codes
- Application forms should be obtained from your HR department or Barloworld internet – www.barloworld.com
- Applications should be submitted by 15 November 2010 and posted to:
The Barloworld Education Trust
PO Box 782248
- Enquiries may be e-mailed to [email protected] / Tel (011)445-1488 (Thuli Matlala)
- The BET may call for additional information and/or a personal interview with the applicant.
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be advised in writing by 15 December 2010
Please note that no other bursary grants may run concurrently with a BET bursary.
Preference will be given to students who show academic and leadership potential.