BBD has 7 vacancies for the graduate programme.
The incumbents will be employed full time by BBD, this programme is designed to provide accelerated training to incumbents in order to be integrated in to the business.
The successful candidates will be exposed to project work and mentorship to ensure a great start in a career in Information Technology (IT).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- B Sc Computer Science/ Engineering in IT or equivalent
- 65 % average academic results
- Less than 1 year working experience
- South African Citizenship
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be energetic with an open mind and a positive work ethic.
- Strong sense of discipline, personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within an unstructured environment
- Must be able to work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration
How to Apply
Click here to apply online