Posted on :
14 Apr, 2021
14 Apr, 2021
At BDO, we believe in investing in our people to help them grow, both professionally and personally. The foundation of our business is strong relationship, with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders and we work hard every day to make this a reality. Our commitment is to create unlimited growth by giving our people continuous opportunities and our client’s unparalleled support.
BDO’s global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices – and we’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service. Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards.
Job Title: Audit Senior
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: EXA_06
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
BDO South Africa has a vacancy for two Audit Seniors to join our External Audit Department in the Durban office.
BDO Durban has 2 vacancies for an Audit Senior who would be responsible to the engagement team leader/manager/partner for the day to day client contact, conduct of the audit work and, in particular, for ensuring that the fieldwork is executed, reviewed at a basic level and completed prior to the audit team pulling off the job.
An Audit Senior:
– Oversees and supervises fieldwork
– Is the primary liaison between the client, team leader/manager/partner and audit team
– Manages time and is held accountable for reporting weekly WIP to actual to the engagement manager/partner
– Develops and supervises trainees
– Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent
– Completed a SAICA training contract at a small or mid-tier firm
– Post articles experience in an audit firm will be an advantage
The appointment will be made in terms of the Firm’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2021