Posted on :
24 Nov, 2022
24 Nov, 2022
BE SEEN MEDIA ta JENNY INTERNET (Potchefstroom)
Our Vision is to connect Africa to information.
We are looking for a Network Technician with experience in the telecommunication industry to join our team.
Job Title: Network Technician – Telecommunication
Duties & Responsibilities
Internal communication – Ensure continuous feedback throughout the day to Potchefstroom office regarding ETC’s, Sales & Financial arrangements.*
Work records – Update and complete all tickets, tasks and job cards.*
Stock control – Update and maintain records of all stock received and used offsite.*
Client relations – Confirm client availability before visits and that the necessary client forms are in order before starting work. *
*App and paper-based
Assist clients with network related questions and queries.
Establish network connections for clients and towers.
Complete troubleshooting and diagnose networking issues.
Load vehicle with the necessary equipment for the week.
Scan and Installation of network equipment at clients and network towers.
Maintain network connections and network towers.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
Matric / Grade 12 Certificate – Required
Not afraid to work at Heights – Required
Working @ Heights Certificate – Advantageous
Relevant IT Qualification – Advantageous
1 Year IT experience – Advantageous
A+, N+, MTCNA – Advantageous
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Good understanding of IT systems and equipment
– Ability to adapt to change easily and be flexible in your workflow
– Excellent planning and organizational skills
– Strong networking experience
– Installation of MikroTik Routers, switches, and Wireless Access Points
– Installation of Ubiquiti Routers, switches, and Wireless Access Points
Package & Remuneration:
Market Related (Depending on experience)
Sponsored Network Connection*
Performance Based Bonus*