Posted on :
20 Jul, 2021
20 Jul, 2021
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector currently has the following opportunity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Business Process and Systems Manager
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: Ref # 13/06
Contract Type: Permanent
The Business Process and Systems Manager role is primarily an Organisation Development role that encompasses business process mapping and automation, process and systems integration work and change management.
The Business Process Mapping component includes working with departments and senior management to map workflows and business processes, and use those mapped processes to build an effective process infrastructure using available systems and technologies. This also includes the analysis of cross-functional processes and the integration of these towards achieving better efficiencies across the group.
The overarching administration of various external software systems and technologies used throughout the organisation, including the setup, upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the programmes, especially multi-user software programmes used cross functionally between various departments and divisions will also fall in the scope of this role.
● Acquiring an in-depth understanding of the software programmes as they are being applied in the various departments throughout the organisation
● Collaborating with stakeholders in order to design appropriate process maps that visually describe their workflows
● Applying systems setup within the software infrastructure in order to build system processes in support of identified work flow processes
● Mapping and Implementing new work flow processes in operational teams, including end-user training and support
● Assisting user departments and the wider user base in understanding of system and business processes
● Managing software updates as and when necessary
● Analysis of current processes and their application in the various software programmes
● Applying configuration changes as and when existing work flow processes change or need to be updated
● Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
● Responding to technical queries and troubleshooting with end-users
● Logging system bugs to Software Helpdesk platforms where necessary
● Maintaining system storage capacity and archive processes
● Reviewing, analysing, and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing cross departmental and cross functional processes and systems, and developing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
● Working with senior management to enhance or improve business processes that cut across the various departments/function in the organisation via integration of processes and systems, where possible.
● 5 Years relevant working experience
● Strong technical and systems ability essential
● Strong analytical and project management skills essential
● Strong numerical and Excel skills essential
● Excellent attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Ability to multitask and work under pressure
● Business Process engineering/mapping experience an advantage
● Performance driven
● Self Starter
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills
Application Deadline: 31/07/2021