Posted on :
15 Sep, 2020
15 Sep, 2020
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Falcon Glen in Schoemanskloof Mpumalanga. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, reference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Handyman – Falcon Glen
Location: Schoemanskloof, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Reference: # 06/09
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Performance Areas:
The position is supporting the Manager in all aspects of the technical / mechanical / grounds side of the resort functions.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work 5 ½ day week, public holidays week-ends and overtime.
Will be required to manage staff and liaise with Service providers to achieve desired standard.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance position
• Sound knowledge of plumbing, electrical, building, carpentry, aircon, heat pumps and pool maintenance
• Be able to control stores
• Supervise staff, be hands on and assist in resort activities
• Un-endorsed code B drivers licence and valid matric
• Computer literate
• Single accommodation available
• Performance driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Application Deadline: 20/09/2020