Posted on :
9 Mar, 2020
9 Mar, 2020
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of the property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Reservations Consultant
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference: # #03/11
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Performance Areas: We require an individual that will be self-motivated to achieve monthly sales targets.
Primary duties will include the facilitation of reservations for holiday accommodation. A service orientated
approach must be adopted when assisting clients, which may require face to face consultation. Various
administrative responsibilities will be performed. Ensuring that established Call Centre performance standards
are achieved is necessary.
• Proven sales ability, with a strong focus on customer service
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with members in a professional and courteous manner
• Above average computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
• Competitive • Dynamic
• Performance driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills
•Excellent communication skills
Application Deadline: 20/03/2020