Posted on :
26 Mar, 2014
26 Mar, 2014
A position for a Benefits Administrator has become available in our HR team. We are looking for an individual with a HR qualification and experience in Employee Benefits Administration. This individual will be responsible for administering defined employee benefits within the Remuneration and Benefits team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Experience required:
– A minimum of 2 years HR-related and admin experience in the field of benefits / HR.
– Basic knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
– Excel skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Presentations skills
– Budgeting skills
– Deadline driven
– Ability to multi-task
– Coordinate the full cycle of the company bursary process, give inputs to the bursary policy and make recommendations for changes to improve delivery and experience for the employees.
– Administration of the employee Personal Loans process.
– Administration of the employee Pension supported home loans process.
– Respond to requests/queries for information/processes relating to staff benefits.
– Submit relevant payroll input to the payroll team
– Distribute remuneration and benefits information to the business as per the annual calendar and as guided by Remuneration and Benefits Specialist.
– Schedule and coordinate all fund meetings as per annual calendar.
|Job Title||Benefits Administrator|
|Reporting To Position||Manager|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Location – Town / City||Kuils River|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|