About the Position
Our client who is in the strategy consultancy space is seeking candidates to takes responsibility for the compilation and submission of bids (tenders), ensuring high quality, compliant and compelling submissions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration, Project Management, supply chain management or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of bid coordination, grant submission or tendering experience, where applicant has managed the bid process end to end.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of government tendering processes and (PFMA/PPPFA) regulations.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience international tendering processes and requirements.
- Knowledge of international bid submissions with development partners such as GIZ, DFID, USAID, World Bank, EU, etc.
- A proven track record of successfully planning and driving tender processes and submissions, as well as operational excellence.
- High proficiency with MS Office Excel and Word.
- Exposure to SharePoint.
- Exposure to technical fields.
- Previous copy-writing experience.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted