Posted on :
14 May, 2021
RFID Experts Africa is currently seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Administrator who is willing to join us on our exciting journey, work hard and grow with the company. The Sales and Marketing Administrator will work with creative leading industry marketing teams to develop our product and service offerings. The position requires taking on various tasks that will allow for the successful completion of planned marketing and sales programs and activities. The successful candidate will also be responsible for undertaking the daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Administrator: Port Elizabeth
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Reference #: RFID21
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Our ideal candidate will be required to build strong relationships with strategic customers to identify needs and requirements in promoting RFID Experts Africa’s solutions.
Working for an industry disrupter is exhilarating and rewarding, plus at times – blood, sweat & tears! Our passion for success is contagious. Our team is striving to help change the Future of Livestock Production. We are not fond of limits. A can-do attitude is critical for personal development and at RFID Experts Africa, daily challenges offer you ample opportunities to learn new skills. Your Success is our Success
•Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a Related Field
•Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
•Valid driver’s licence
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
•At least 5 years’ experience within an administrative / marketing environment
•Proven experience as a Key Account Manager (advantageous)
•An understanding of the Agricultural (Livestock) Industry (advantageous).
•A thorough understanding of the principles of motivation
•A thorough understanding of the principles of Marketing, salesmanship and negotiation.
•Must have good administrative and organising abilities
•Must have an understanding of key sales reports
•Must have knowledge of industry guidelines, current legislation and ability to carry out a detailed market analysis.
•Excellent organisational and administrative skills
•Excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
•Ability in problem-solving and negotiation in a highly pressured environment
•Ability to understand the relationship between marketing, networking and sales
•Aptitude to build strong customer relationships
•Excellent interpersonal skills
• Responsible for product training and the introduction of new products.
• Assist with the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend to them in order to facilitate their
• Work with the RFID Experts Africa Sales team in developing marketing material (brochures, press releases, digital, etc.) to augment
the company’s product and service delivery in the market
• Work with an industry-leading marketing team in the development of digital content and the strategic placement in social media
• Work with the company digital media coordinator in developing market research and analytics techniques to gather important data
(social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Manage the Marketing calendar and organise trade shows, including display, stall design, branding, and layout.
• Take responsibility for the travel arrangements for the Sales Representatives, scheduling meetings and training events.
• Facilitate inter-departmental communication and attend weekly production meetings representing the marketing & sales
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
• Support the Business Development Manager and Sales Representatives in organising special projects/events.
• Responsible for attending to customer calls received and emailing enquiries regarding RFID-Expert products and services.
• Lead generation and potential connecting customers to the relevant sales agent
• Responsible for finalising potential transactions by assisting consultants with quotations and follow-ups.
• Reporting: Marketing (budget and spend), Sales (actual vs budget) and Sales Rep (Sales, cost & regional analysis).
• Monitor the external environment regarding new products, pricing, packaging, and service.
• Manage the Product lines in terms of sales performance and relevance.
• Manage service level agreements with distributors as well as suppliers
• Growth in key accounts against the agreed goals
• Sourcing new and relevant products
Unless a Recruitment Agency has been requested to assist with a specific assignment and a written agreement is signed between BKB Ltd and the Agency i.r.o this assignment, all CV’s uploaded onto our SkillsMap portal by an Agency will be deemed the property of BKB Ltd (inclusive of all our subsidiaries) and no agency fees will be payable should the candidate be placed.
Application Deadline: 21/05/2021