Posted on :
19 Jan, 2021
Premiere in support of the National Health Laboratory COVID19 activities in collaboration with the Centres of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Ministry of Health and Wellness is seeking to recruit highly qualified and experienced persons for the role of Assistant Medical Scientific Officer on temporary basis effective from date of assumption of duty to 30 September 2021.
Job Title: Senior Programmer/Developer: Paarl (GRA129)
Location: Gaborone, South East, Botswana
Premiere : in support of the National Health Laboratory
Reference #: AMSO
Contract Type: Contract: 9 Months
Salary: P 100.00 – 99.00 Monthly
1. Performs according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Laboratory test in chemistry, hematology, immunology, cytology, histology, virology, blood bank and microbiology laboratories.
2. Monitors patients’ orders and ensures strict compliance with policies and procedures.
3. Carries out routine maintenance and performance checks on equipment and report faults
4. Validates laboratory equipment.
5. Orders Laboratory commodities.
6. Participate in disease surveillances/ researches.
7. Participate in any other related duties as directed by the management.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
Application Deadline: 30/01/2021