BMW Apprenticeships Rosslyn
Location: Rosslyn/South Africa
- Preparation of daily key measurement parameters and reporting used to steer main production
- Working out the contents of Fix costs in Painted Body (Body Shop and Paint Shop).
- Analysis of the compilation in Fix costs, especially Consumables.
- Benchmark analysis of Painted Body and Comparison with German plants.
- Monitoring and presenting the actual of T3s Headcount, Overtime and Fix costs.
- Development/Improvement of MS Excel based tools used to steer and optimise the T31 processes, especially Headcount, Investment and Major Repair planning.
The use of a duration of 6 months beginning on 1 Feb 2015 at the earliest and should be completed no later than on 01.08.2015 . This internship must be completed in full time.
- Currently enrolled in studies of industrial engineering or business administration and ideally technical production background.
- Age max. 24 years at beginning of Internship.
- Interest in working in intercultural teams.
- Available from February 2015 for 6 months.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; especially MS Excel experience a distinct advantage.
- Good English and German language will be an advantage.
- Basic production process understanding.
How to Apply
For this position no online application is possible. Please send your application to: [email protected]
Enquieries: 012 5224375
Closing Date: 08 January 2015