We are looking for young and energetic interns to complement our fast growing team in the following two areas:
- Implementation and Product Support
- Software Development
Implementation And Product Support
- National Diploma / BTech / Degree in IT or related subject field
- Natural and demonstrable talent for computer programming
- Passion to learn and keep on the edge of technology
- Drive to excel on on software development work assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Previous experience with .NET based Web and Mobile development an advantage
- Work with top notch talent in industry.
- Solve real and complex software problems under the guidance of technical leads.
- Learn HTML, CSS, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Android, Windows Phone, SQL, Data Warehousing.
- Understand how large scale commercial applications are developed and deployed.
- Gain knowledge on software engineering processes as applied to real projects
Implementation And Product Support Intern
- National Diploma / BTech / Degree in technical or scientific field (Information Systems preferred)
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, Self Starter with a drive to get things done
- Friendly, sociable individual with a passion for customer service
- Sharpen business analysis skills.
- Exposure to the full project lifecycle of an enterprise system implementation.
- Software quality assurance and analysis.
- Improve confidence and hone your communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service and support excellence.
How To Apply:
- Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covering letter of 150-200 words on why you would want to join Boxfusion
- Indicate clearly which position you are applying for
Closing Date: 07 February 2014
Duration: 12 Months
Enquiries: Lucky Maringa Tel: 012 940 1300
If you have not heard from us after two weeks from the closing date consider your application to be unsuccessful