Downstream Challenge covers the following areas:
- Sales and Marketing
How long will I be a Challenger?
Downstream Challenge can last between two and three and a half years and may consist of rotations depending on the SPU discipline requirements. The actual time could be longer or shorter depending on individual circumstances and experience.
By the end of the programme you must be able to:
- handle a stand-alone role in your chosen discipline
- have sufficient competency to ask the right questions in related areas
- and know how and when to seek help.
What opportunities does the Downstream Challenge programme provide?
We believe Downstream Challenge offers you a head start in the company with a fantastic set of opportunities:
- An early development programme giving you the opportunity to become a fully competent professional in your chosen discipline
- Structured training and other opportunities to develop competencies within your discipline
- Real professional roles in which you will develop your technical expertise
- Blended learning experience through Downstream Challenge Induction provides you with exposure to the entire Downstream Segment. You will have an opportunity to learn from and network with a group of peers and more experienced BP colleagues
- Proactive support and coaching for your development from your Line Manager and Mentor
We want to recruit fresh graduates with a maximum of one year post-qualification experience who:
- meet our EE targets and or diversity and inclusion principles
- have a good academic record and achievements
- are from recognised Universities and Universities of Technology
- demonstrate leadership and team work skills
You must also demonstrate the following competencies:
- oral communication and interpersonal skills
- written communication skills
- team work and collaboration skills
- able to work under pressure
Read more and apply online