BSG’s graduate recruitment process is designed to identify intelligent, innovative and passionate people who aspire to our company values and who will form an integral part of the BSG team.
At BSG, we believe in continuous learning and development, which is why we’ve created a graduate programme that supports your transition into the working environment.
At BSG you will be surrounded by like-minded high achievers.
We have an active recruitment programme at various Universities including Rhodes, UCT, Wits, Pretoria, Stellenbosch, UKZN and Fort Hare campuses. Watch out for posters and emails and keep checking your departmental notice boards for information.
The Information Systems, Computer Science as well as the Careers Centre departments have information on BSG and where you can find out more about our unique company and when we will be on campus.
The interview process comprises of the following steps:
Step 1 >> Application
- To initiate the process, all candidates are invited to apply for a position at BSG by submitting a CV, motivation letter, academic transcripts (matric and tertiary to date) and a recent photograph. Should you require a work permit, please click here for more information.
Step 2 >> Virtual Interview
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to complete BSG’s Virtual Interview which covers general questions around your background, interests, knowledge, experiences and values.
Step 3 >> Psychometric Assessment
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to complete an online psychometric assessment.
Step 4 >> First face-to-face Interview
- General discussion around responses received through the Virtual Interview.
- Case study to test basic skills and competencies.
- Discussion of scenarios around personal values.
Step 5 >> Final Interview
- Candidates applying for a Business Solutions Consulting position will be asked to exhibit presentation skills and those applying for a Software Developer position will be required to complete a case study to once again test skills and competencies.
- Discussion with a Director.
Following each step of the graduate recruitment process, BSG’s People Effectiveness team will provide you with feedback.
Click Here to Apply