BSG (Africa) has an opportunity for an Executive Personal Assistant in the Johannesburg office.
Main purpose of the Role:
- This role will entail supporting and assisting the Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head / Client Owners in terms of both BSG business / client related and business opportunity tracking, engagement, communication & administration.
- The Executive Personal Assistant (Exec PA) will be responsible for diary management, travel arrangements, assisting with business presentations / reports and general administration associated with client / business opportunities for the JHB Region.
- The Exec PA will act as a conduit between the Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head / Client Owners and clients. The Exec PA will facilitate engagement with clients (new & existing) to establish meetings with the Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head / Client Owners and facilitate preparation of agendas / meeting logistics / client information / marketing material for Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head / Client Owners and must be proactive around problem resolution / cancellations / issues.
- The Exec PA is responsible for ensuring all client records / details pertaining to the pipeline of work for the JHB region are updated & current.
- The Exec PA may be required to conduct research on potential new clients and support on maintaining client account plans.
- To support the Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head / Client Owners and enable them to spend the majority of their time meeting with clients and / or prospective clients
- Matric and relevant certificate/diploma
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Good understanding of general business context
- Client relationship management
- Communication and motivational drivers
- Diary management
- Office administration
- Project management principles
- Basic accounts management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint – good skills)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes
Skills & Abilities:
- Good client liaison and relationship management skills, i.e. excellent communication and interpersonal skills, articulate, good telephone and face-to-face etiquette
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to schedule meetings and organise logistics, i.e. parking and meeting / conference requirements
- Good diary management, i.e. time management and organisational skills
- Ability to organise travel arrangements for Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head / Client Owners, i.e. booking flights, accommodation, car hire, itineraries, client meetings, parking and logistics etc.
- Ability to compile business related communication, i.e. presentations, reports, documentation and detailed email communication
- Good administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to respond to ad hoc requests
Key Performance Areas:
- Administration – key data (email audits, contracts, client communications) is captured timeously and maintained accurately on all 6 – 8 internal systems / applications
- Scheduling and organisation – ensure sufficient time is given to obtaining quality deliverables / outcomes within defined deadlines
- Logistics – key meetings are set up timeously, parking / access / agendas arranged in advance, meetings confirmed beforehand
- Meeting Bookings – all planned meetings are set up timeously, availability is managed, rescheduling is done proactively, travel is cost-effective and various options considered
- Client communication – interactions on behalf of the Bus Dev Exec / Regional Head are done in a timely and professional manner, and where necessary creativity is applied to problem solving
- Documentation – all commercial documentation, CVs, etc. are accurately drafted, prepared in advance and stored accurately
- Reporting – key focus on timeous and accurate reporting
- Engage with delivery teams (consultants) to secure client meetings, obtain organograms and maintain up-to-date client information
- Diary Management – ability to effectively manage multiple diaries (+/- 4 people) so that meetings take place efficiently and timeously
- Time flexible
- Must have own transport
<< Click here to apply.