Posted on :
22 Oct, 2015
22 Oct, 2015
The Department of Roads and Transport is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend enrolling in various fields of study in the academic year 2016.
Fields of Study
• BSc\BEng Civil Engineering
• BTech Civil Engineering
• BSc Town and Regional Planning
• BSc Environmental Studies
• BSc Geography
• BTech Land Surveying
• BSc Information Systems
• BCom Transport Economics
• BCom (Accounting/Auditing)
• BCom Real Estate
• Bachelor of Laws
•South African citizen;
•Students who meet the entry requirements at an accredited institution of higher learning;
•Full time students intending to study at an accredited institution of higher learning in the academic year 2016;
•Students who are already registered for the above-mentioned fields of study.
• Certified copies of valid ID;
• Certified copies Matric Certificate/ latest school results or qualifications;
• Proof of Admission from institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter;
• Satisfactory academic record (if currently enrolled for any of the above-mentioned degrees);
• Proof of (household) parents income
VALUE OF THE BURSARY:
The bursary only covers the following: Registration, Tuition, Meals, Accommodation and Prescribed Material.
APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINABLE AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT:
Department of Roads and Transport:
41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street) Sage Life Building- Ground Floor Reception- Johannesburg.
I. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with requirements will not be considered.
II. Failure to submit relevant documentation and to complete this application form in full and correctly may hinder the applicant’s chances of obtaining a bursary.
III. Correspondence will only be entered into with successful applicants.
Closing date: Friday, 30th October 2015