A successful candidate will be responsible for the effective technical service of Teljoy clients.
This Learnership programme is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on a fixed term contract which will terminate on the 31st of December 2016.
Business Admin Graduate
- Basic knowledge of computer components
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Certification/National Diploma in Business Admin will be preferable.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Analysis and attention to detail
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Drive and results orientation
- Problem solving
- Rule orientation
- Technology driven
- Verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional and efficient
- Ability to manage stress and multi task
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with Teljoy Values.
Apply Online for the Teljoy Business Administration Graduate Learnership Programme in Johannesburg