Kuyasa Learnership Programme together with BANKSETA is currently accepting applications for 2015 opportunities. The Kuyasa programme is aimed at graduates in fields relevant to the banking sector.
The Successful candidate will be placed in training stations in the following cities: Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria and Gauteng.
What are the requirements:
- You must have a minimum of a 3-year qualification in any of the following:
- Human Resources (HR)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Must be a South African citizen
- Be under the age of 30 years on 1 February 2013 (in other words, be born after 1 February 1985).
- Have a clear credit record
- Have no criminal record
- If you are disabled you are required to furnish a medical certificate indicating your disability.
- Be fluent in English
You need the following documents to apply:
- A valid certified copy of your Grade 12 Certificate;
- A valid certified copy of your tertiary qualification with and a certified transcript of academic record;
- A valid certified copy of your South African ID Book;
- Have a certified copy of a positive recommendation or official testimonial from your previous school, learning institution or religious institution (e.g. church);
- IF you are disabled also attach a certified copy of a medical certificate stating your condition, and if you are disabled and do not have a Grade 12 please attach an equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
Click Here to KUYASA LEARNERSHIP 2015 APPLICATION FORM
Click Here to Apply Online