Posted on :
11 Nov, 2015
11 Nov, 2015
Overall purpose of the job:
• To design, define and develop business processes that will support business with the current, new or enhanced functionality, business channels, legislative or compliance requirements and operational risk requirements.
• Create and maintain the SOP repository of business knowledge.
• To liaise with the various operational areas to ensure alignment of these new or enhanced processes from operational to reporting, quality evaluations and scripting.
• To ensure that all process risks are raised and mitigating actions put in place where possible – this will be done in conjunction with the QA and Compliance area within Collections.
Requirements Education (formal qualification required):
• Matric (Grade 12)
• Certificate in Business Analysis/Business process modelling/Business administration
• Diploma in Business Analysis
• Diploma in Information systems/Operational management.
Competencies (skills and behavioural attributes):
• Conceptual Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal Relationships
• Results Driven
• Integrative thinking
• Analytical thinking
Experience • 2-3 years proven experience in building Activity Process, Business Models
• 2-3 years proven experience documenting standard operating processes
• 1-3 experience Business Case development
• At least 2 years Report Writing
• Functional/Business specification writing
• Applied experience of at least 1 year, writing across at least multiple platforms or systems/processes or business units
• 3-5 experience Financial services industry, Business/Industry Knowledge
• 3-5 Years call centre experience advantageous
• Applied experience in presentations and workshop facilitation
• 1-3 experience Statistical Analysis
• Exposure in Data Modelling
• Exposure and accountabilities Repository Management
• Previous experience documenting SLA and MOU’s at any level, SLA Development
• Applied experience identifying work streams, Project Management
• 1-3 experience Process Risk Identification
• 1-3 experience Customer Journey Mapping
• MS Office; Intermediate MS Word, Visio, Power Point and Excel
Duties & Roles Documentation:
• Define and Document Departmental, Functional and Process standard operating procedures
• Identify, align and document customer touch points
• Identify and document all business and product rules applicable to process
• Develop business process models.
• Unpack and analyse existing functional and supporting processes performed by agents, team leader and support processes.
• Design new and improved agent, team leader and supporting processes based on current requirements and cross functional impact
• Investigate all tasks and activities required to keep area operational, analyse in relation to business and process need, provide recommendations on efficient improvement, document and obtain sign-off
• Include all process driven customer communication touch points, triggers and types
• Include all business rules and product rules that dictate process tasks and activities
• Create a visual model of current operational processes and identify gaps between desired and actual process.
Develop communication plans and maintain and contribute towards SOP repository reporting:
• Develop progress reports
• Co-ordinate and facilitate feedback and review sessions
• Update Risk and Business decision registers and Logs in conjunction with QA and Compliance area
• Update Business statements and facts repository
• Maintain on-line work in progress
Identify, define, design, interrogate process metrics and reports:
• Identify process relevance, objective and importance and determine metrics required to track these.
• Escalate requirements for reporting amendments where required.
• Identify and provide mitigating actions for process risks in collaboration with Risk partners
• Liaise with partners for Business requirements to support process
• Knowledge transfer process
• Provide ‘go-live’ support
• Identify process risks and provide mitigating actions
• Implement approved mitigating actions
• Raise risks to Management and/or via appointed escalation process.
• Create knowledge transfer material for training, QAD and TL on redefined processes.
• Co-ordinate and facilitate knowledge transfer sessions
• Define support needed
• Create support material
• Provide post implementation reports
How to Apply