CA Global: Engineering and Construction (Oil and Gas) has a client that is in need of a Structural Engineer with experience on Oil & Gas projects. The project will be based in Southern Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Checking all structural designs for the entire project
· Checking construction work in progress.
· Supervising erection of major structure.
· Degree in structural engineering
· At least 8 – 10 years experience, preferably on EPC projects in Oil & Gas
· Experience in project management will be an added advantage
· Membership of professional institution
· Ability to supervise structural design, construction and erection, in accordance with project plan/schedule
· Proficiency in use of computers. Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel, power point, AutoCAD/micro station will be an added advantage
If you meet these requirements and you feel that you are suitable for this position, then please send through a copy of your updated CV to Stephen Oakes:[email protected]
If you do not hear anything within 2 weeks after you have submitted your application, consider it to be unsuccessful.
For more job opportunities please visit our website: www.caglobalint.com