Posted on :
19 May, 2014
19 May, 2014
Western Cape Liquor Authority, Cape Town
Reference number: WCLA 1/2014
To facilitate investigations and inspections to ensure compliance with Liquor Laws.
• An appropriate B – Degree/ National Diploma (or equivalent qualifications) – NQF 6 with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience; or
• Grade 12 (or equivalent qualifications) – NQF 4 with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
• Helpdesk/ Call/ On-line Certificate;
• Experience within a regulatory environment.
Key performance areas:
• Ensure information provided to call-client is relevant and up to date with the current changes;
• Liaison with Authority management, line managers, departmental officials and external clients where necessary.
• Gather relevant content;
• Provide immediate assistance to clients;
• Ensure optimal customer relations management;
• Select and manage relevant information resources;
• Act as a referral agency, referring more complex enquiries to the relevant back-office;
• Collect, classify and capture all incoming information on database;
• Interact with other departments, agencies, and resource centres, other components regarding information product development, service delivery and maintenance.
• Knowledge of the following:
o Client care and information management;
o Functions, programs and projects of the WCLA;
o Information in the liquor domain;
o Policies and legislation
o Internal and external marketing and communication processes;
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape;
• Good planning and organising skills.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence. If you have not received a response from the department within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests.
Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
SALARY: R 251 310 per annum (total cost to company) per annum
SALARY LEVEL: 7
CLOSING DATE: 6 June 2014 @ 16h00
ENQUIRIES: Ms S Langeveldt: (021) 483 9321
Salary R 251 310 per annum (total cost to company)
Closing Date 2014-06-06