Airports: Cape Town
Key Performance Outputs:
- Maintenance management of the mechanical infrastructure at the airport to ensure world class levels Â of availability and reliability on mechanical systems such as lifts, escalators, pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- Control and Manage OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
- Management of contractors and SLAâs (Service Level Agreements).
- Co-ordinate and conduct meetings with contractors and stakeholders.
- Adhere to safety compliance standards.
- Coordinating contractor activities during normal hours and after hours where required.
- Compiling maintenance specifications and tender documents.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on incidents and compile technical reports.
- Follow-up on logged Help Desk queries.
- Compile monthly service level reports.
- Performing inspections and technical quality audits.
- Planning and managing maintenance related projects.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Grade 12 and a National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent prior learning.
- Experience based on the job requirements within the position.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working knowledge and experience in the field of mechanical equipment maintenance.
- Working knowledge and experience in tendering procedures, project management, budget and contract management.
- Contract management experience is essential.
- Code 08 drivers licence.
- Knowledge of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or similar would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages is aÂ requirement.
- Knowledge of airport operations would be advantageous.
The successful candidate should possess the following competencies: Â Excellent interpersonal skills and planning. The candidate must be customer focused and have the ability to be a team player. The candidate must be able to work under pressure, have good problem solving skills and be able to be assertive by directing a team.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online