Cape Town Opera (CTO) is a nonprofit organisation that inspires, entertains and develops audiences through its acclaimed stage productions, educational outreach, community development programmes and unsurpassed training and skills development initiatives.
Job Title: EPWP Production Assistant Intern
Job Location: Western Cape
Remuneration: R8500 gross plus R500 travel allowance
Start date: Immediate
Duration: January 2019 through 31 December 2019
Reports to: CTO Producer
This position is for the key duties of general administrative and logistical support for the Cape Town Opera Producer.
- Assist with logistics in travel (air/ground), accommodation, per diem, scheduling for local and international productions, auditions, concerts and special events
- Assist with passport, visa applications and related HR documentation
- Liaise with ad hoc artists and CTO partners for touring and service providers
- Site visits to rehearsal/performance venues, accommodation, etc.
- Provide administrative support for the CTO Producer
- Work as required in evenings/weekends for CTO activities
- Three-year tertiary degree or diploma
- Demonstrated, excellent spoken and written communication in English.
- High level of accuracy with language, numbers and scheduling
- Professional demeanour and interaction with others
- Basic office software proficiency
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive
- Building relationships/partnerships
- Providing excellent service to internal and external client
- Results driven
To apply, please forward your CV, with least two references to CTO’s Human Resource Administrator [email protected]
Only individuals who are currently based in Cape Town, are legal to work in South Africa and provide the above-requested documentation will be considered.
Application Deadline: 28th Jan, 2019