Carlysle was established in 2003 to facilitate and assist clients with the challenges of bridging the gap between the operational objectives and resource requirements of a dynamic business. Our approach is to combine the efficiency and experience found in large organizations with the rigorous methodological understanding of entrepreneurship and creativity generally found in smaller businesses. As a proudly South African, Level 2 BBBEE rated Company; we offer professional services in selected Information and Communication Technology and Engineering and Technical sector.
Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Our client develops software solutions that support best-in-class visualization, data-driven communication and platform independence, and build upon an API-driven integration into any open BI software. With KPI-CHAT they take real-time data collaboration to the next level. They are looking for a proactive, determined Intermediate QA Analyst with strong communication skills, able to work remotely with a stable internet connection and quiet office space.
Ideal candidates are expected to have the relevant technical skill, which includes:
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with testing tools such as Zephyr, WebdriverIO, Selenium
- Ability to write and manage automated tests coded in Java, Typescript & ReactJs
- Proven experience in writing Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Flexible working experience within an Agile environment
- Exposure to various testing methods
- Development/coding experience as well as SQL experience an advantage
- Experience on BI platforms such as QlikSense, QlikView and/or PowerBI is an advantage
Skills And Experience:
- Create, and execute (peer review) test plans/test cases within a stipulated methodology
- Review and analyse user stories and use-cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Write Functional requirements for test analysts to create test cases and execute.
- Map functional requirements to test cases
- Write manual tests for applications
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression).
- Documentation and execution of acceptance, regression, and functional testing of the system
- Liaise with stakeholders to resolve test issues and application enhancements
- Risk-based testing and prioritisation
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, and other projects documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
- Reporting of test status/Progress and defect reporting
Application Deadline: June 25 2023