CASME is seeking to appoint an Academic Manager who will provide the necessary academic leadership and programme management for the organisation. This is a fixed-term two-year contract position.
Job Title: Academic Manager
The CASME Academic Manager is a strategic leadership position within the organisation, working closely with the Director, programme team and administrative support to support innovation, quality management and delivery.
- Demonstrated understanding of current research and emerging trends in education with particular reference to the provision of mathematics and science education
- At least 3 years’ project management experience preferably in an education environment
- Driven to conceptualise and lead the development and implementation of innovative education programmes
- Ability to undertake educational research and apply the findings in diverse contexts;
- Educational programme design and materials development experience;
- Presentation and facilitation skills;
- Strategic and innovative thinker;
- People management and support;
- Knowledge of learning management systems;
- Information and Communication Technology skills within the context of digital learning
- A Master’s degree in mathematics or science education
- Internal and external applicants are eligible.
- Interested applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed CV including at least two recent references to Henre Benson at [email protected]
- The salary package is negotiable based on experience and educational level.
The closing date for this application is 18 January 2019.