Posted on :
15 Jul, 2010
15 Jul, 2010
Cell C (Pty) Ltd is one of three mobile network operators in South Africa. It offers products and services to more than 7 million customers. With a network capable of providing voice, data and multimedia communications, the company is committed to delivering to subscribers a full range of GSM services, based on the key principles of affordability, accessibility and value for money. Launched in November 2001. Cell C South Africa recruits Business Development Data Analyst
To Administer all reporting functions for the Business Department and to provide sound information (from internal data sources) to ensure that business decisions are based on accurate information.
• Use investigative techniques in order to analyze business questions. This includes identifying the source of information, extracting and analyzing into a report, and presenting findings to the business.
• Extract organizing, clean and structure data to provide reliable timely information.
• Collating and integrating data for reporting purposes.
Information needs Analysis & Reporting.
• Presentation of data on a monthly basis or as required.
• Provide information at sufficiently summarized level for business management, analysis and control.
• Extract data from various systems and collate in order to generate reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.(Business Objects/other)
• Ensure integrity of extracted data to be correct
• Follow up on any data integrity problems.
• Generate reports in the required format as required.
• Manage BI Forum Information Request process for Business Development.
• Monthly Target vs. Actual Activations and Airtime Reports.
Health and Safety Compliance.
• Conform and adhere to Safety, Health and Environmental legislative requirements.
• Report any health and safety concerns/incidents in the workplace to the manager / health and safety representative.
• Assist Cell C to establish and maintain a fully compliant Healthy and Safe Work Environment.
• Attend the Safety, Health and Environmental workshops as required by management.
Perform any other related duties as requested by Management.
2-3 years relevant experience
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS Word.