Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. We aim to be a centre of excellence in Strategic health and development Communication programmes that are centred around meaningful Community Engagement.
Job Title: Provincial Programme Manager – Limpopo
Location: Pretoria or Limpopo
Position duration: Fixed Term Contract (1 Oct 2020 – 31 October 2021)
CCI seeks to employ a Provincial Programme Manager (Limpopo) who will be based in Johannesburg. The USAID Woza Asibonisane! Community Reponses (CR) Program (2014 – 2021) for HIV and SGBV prevention is implemented by Centre for Communication Impact (CCI), through a network of approved sub-partners.
The objectives of the Woza Asibonisane! CR Program include reducing new infections of HIV, prevention of SGBV and focusing on geographical places with micro-epidemics, thus targeting priority populations in informal settlements. To achieve these objectives, the CR program uses standardized and evidence-based models and approaches across HIV and SGBV prevention interventions. These interventions are HIV Prevention, Gender Norms and service linkage for Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and HIV Care and Treatment.
Reviewing of annual sub partners SOW, Implementation Plans and Budgets
- In liaison with approved sub partners in Limpopo Province, develop SOW, Budgets and Implementation Plans for PEPFAR Priority sub districts in Limpopo Province
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical assistance for implementation and delivery of targets in Limpopo Province
- Create Woza Asibonisane! shared vision for delivering COP targets for sub partners teams in Limpopo Province.
Coordinate, facilitate and direct the needs of CCI and sub partners
- Coordinate, facilitate and direct needs of sub partners in Limpopo Province through liaising with CCI Finance, Grants & Compliance, M&E, Linkage, Communications and Capacity Building teams for relevant support and technical assistance for the Province
- Coordinate, facilitate and direct needs of sub partners in Limpopo Province through liaising with DOH, other DREAMS, PEPFAR, non-PEPFAR implementing partners in the Province
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly programme visits to sub partners
Manage programme performance of CCI and sub partners
- Supervise, mentor and coach sub partners for improved and impactful delivery on the Woza Asibonisane! Programme in Limpopo Province
- Provide technical assistance on DREAMS for CCI Limpopo Province sub partners
- Ensure layering targets are met for both sub districts in Limpopo Province and provide support for cohort tracking and vulnerability assessment
- Monitor and run weekly/monthly and quarterly reports on partner’s performance
- Review and analyse data flow through weekly dashboards
- In liaison with sub partners lead course correction through using performance data and ensuring
- remedial plans are executed promptly
Monitor compliance of the partners
- Conduct monthly internal outcomes-based programme assessment
- Guide community partners on assessment findings and mitigating opportunities
Communication and reporting
- Prepare and write quarterly reports for submission to funders and key stakeholders at provincial, district and sub district levels
- Present and provide monthly updates during portfolio meetings
- Conduct weekly sub district check-in/sites meetings
- In liaison with sub partners develop and submit quarterly DREAMS success stories for Limpopo Province
Manage stakeholder relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships engagement including attending Provincial, District and sub district meetings with Department of Health (DOH) and submitting required reports to DOH and SANAC
- Attend strategic stakeholder meetings as and when required
- Engage with stakeholder and provide programme overview
Education and experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A Development Communication practitioner with more than 10 years in programme and partners management.
- Experience managing high level projects in women’s rights, DREAMS programme, information communication technologies and rights, and public health
- Proven experience on Social Behaviour Change and Communication interventions
- Experience implementing HIV and Health programmes at community level
- Valid Driver’s Licence and willingness to travel periodically to project sites for business engagements.
- Interested candidates should forward a motivation letter and updated CV to CCI Human Resources at [email protected] Shortlisting will start on Tuesday the 15th of September 2020, Please note that the position will remain opened until filled.