Posted on :
8 Oct, 2015
Frost & Sullivan has considerable experience on the continent of Africa and currently holds a celebrated office in Cape Town, South Africa. Job I: AFRRA
Category: Research Analyst
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
– 3-4 month unique internship providing training in industry research
– Experience in being part of executing a client project
– Performance based evaluation leading to possible enrolment in the talent pool for future employment
– Networking with professionals: Degree-level Postgraduates, Masters and MBA graduates from an array of industries
– Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry awards and bespoke consulting projects)
– Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge
– Liaise closely with clients and Frost & Sullivan’s sales teams to develop new ideas for syndicated research products.
– Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives
– Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa.
– Work with PR and marketing teams (through tradeshows, newsletters, trade press, TV interviews, etc.), to ensure the required level of exposure for his / her business sector in Africa is achieved.
– Deliver concise and professional presentations / briefs to senior level executives within his / her respective market.
– Become recognised as an authority in his / her respective field within Africa.
– Strong client focus
– Results oriented & proactive approach
– Good knowledge / strong interest in the respective industry
– Excellent English verbal and writing skills
– Confident with ability to present at senior level
– Innovative approach to research development
– Strong analytical skills
– Organised, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
– A good degree in a suitable discipline: IT, Economics, Finance, Chemical Engineering
– 1 year experience in research is desired
– Post graduate degree: Honours / Masters will be an advantage