The purpose of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the Grants Department. The position reports to the Grants Manager. Candidates who meet the requirements of the position are invited to apply.
Job Title: Grants Administration Intern Vacancy (Fixed term contract until 31 March 2020)
A relevant and completed tertiary qualification in Administration/ Public Administration/ Auditing.
Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need of in-service training to qualify.
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- Skills & Behavioural Competencies:
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem-solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Detail orientation
Key Performance Areas
- Collection and filing of evidence.
- Provide weekly Status Reports.
- Assist in consolidating and evaluating evidence received from Regions for correctness and validity against the DHET guidelines.
- Support the Grants Unit during auditing processes. Provide l necessary reports as required by the Executive Manager and other Management at the CHIETA
- Data capturing
- Assist the unit to ensure that the required Department of Higher Education quality standards are met
- Assist with general administrative support within the Unit
- Assist organisations with the registration and verification processes
- Assist companies with the uploading of source data and other relevant documentation
- Send out invitations to Organisations to apply for Discretional Grants with the CHIETA.
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s by E-mail [email protected] on or before closing date: 03 July 2018.
If no feedback is provided to applicants by 09 July 2018, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
The CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity.
Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments.
The CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2018