An internationally recognised dynamic health focused NGO, based in Tzaneen, Limpopo Province.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Job Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo
CHoiCe Trust offers market related salaries
- Monitor and evaluate the APACE programme in Mopani and Capricorn District
- Supervise the data team, ensure accuracy of data captured and provide relevant training when need is identified
- Reach targets and compile reports to the Programme Manager and according to the donor specifications and time frames
- Conduct data verification and quality assessments
- Post graduate degree in a relevant field
- Three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation and report writing
- Must be passionate about working in the community with the focus on the urgency to accelerate and sustain the HIV epidemic control in South Africa, supporting achievements of the NSP 2017 to 2022 goals and the 90-90-90 targets
- Must be target-driven, understand the local context, committed to the health and development focus of our work
- Have energy and a positive outlook
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to deliver results within a set timeframe
- Experienced in managing data team
- Experience in data packages (e.g. Tier.Net, DHIS)
- Data analysis and report writing
- Valid driver’s license
To apply, submit your CV and motivational letter stating their position of interest as well as salary expectation to the Human Resources Officer [email protected] or fax 086 515 0888
Correspondence will only be to shortlisted candidates.
Should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2018