Cisco South Africa has an excellent opportunity available for a student to gain hands on valuable experience working on a business plan for the Cisco Internet of Things (IoT) team.
The internship will ideally be during the summer and will be a 6-10 week-long internshipdepending on the hours worked. Students who are able to work full-time or part-time are welcome to apply (up to 20 hours per week). Interns will be based in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. Cisco enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Industrial Economics, Economics, Management, Finance, Information Systems or related field
- Great academic record
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
How to apply