Posted on :
1 Jun, 2016
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encourages to apply. Learner Firefighter contract post are available.
Ref: SS 31/16
Candidates will be required to successfully complete the required training for firefighters, namely Firefighter 1, Hazmat Awareness and First Aid level 3.
Candidates need to pass a physical assessment comprising of the following:
Candidates must also pass a written assessment which included Mathematics and Comprehension, behavioural assessment and medical evaluation PRIOR to appointment.
To be considered for these positions and participate in the assessments, applicants must follow the instructions as detailed below:
If you surname starts with
53 Berkley Road,
(old abattoirs premises)
by no later than 8:00am
Bring along (COMPULSORY)
NO correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants or with third parties.
Closing Date: 03 June 2016
1. Please quote reference number of the vacancy in all communications
2. Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request
3. Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
4. No late applications will be considered
5. If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.