Power Construction: Civil Engineering Bursary 2014
- Currently studying towards a BSc or BEng (Civil) degree at an accredited institution.
- Interest to build a career in the Construction industry
- High level problem solving ability
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft office, especially Excel)
- Code 08 driver’s license
- Ability to function independently
- Leadership potential
- Willingness to travel and/or work in outlying areas
- Candidate from a designated group
How to Apply
Should you meet all the minimum requirements, please submit applications in writing to Tarryn Robertson at the Blackheath Head Office. Also clearly state which position you are applying for: Email: [email protected] Fax: 086 630 5645.
Closing Date: 11 October 2013
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date.