Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) invites applications for a Claims Administration Learnership based in Cape Town.
The Administration team is looking for a self-motivated individual who is eager to learn about the insurance and reinsurance industry, and administration of individual and group business to be trained as an Intern for a 12 month period.
RGA is one of the largest global life and health reinsurance companies. With operations in 26 countries
, we support our clients and partners around the world with innovative approaches and customized solutions. RGA entered the South African life insurance market in 1999 and has since built on a core competency of facultative underwriting to include actuarial services, product development, and claims management.
- To assist with the coordination of all incoming claims documentation and management of the workflow
- Perform basic processing of claims on the group and individual operating system
- Assist with adhoc project work and cleanup of data
- Matric Certificate
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Good mathematical grade
Click here to apply online