FEM (The Federated Employers’ Mutual Assurance Company Proprietary Limited (RF)), based in Houghton is offering an Internship in Head Office. This is aimed at those that have completed a post matric qualification and are looking for work experience.
The primary task within the internship programme is assist with logging MVA claims that are received from the branches nationally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the assessment of motor vehicle accident claims as per the RAF criteria
- Drafting letters to the Attorney to logged claims with the Road Accident Fund on our behalf
- Responding to the queries and questions from the Attorney
Candidate that are interested must apply online no later than 15 March 2015.Applications via email will NOT be accepted.
N.B: Please note that this is a 12 month contract ONLY.
- Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Good result for English
- Must have a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognise institution
Matric with good functional literacy in English, excellent organisational skills, high professional standards, reliability and resilience complete our requirements.
How To Apply
Apply for the FEMA Claims Graduate / Internship Opportunity 2015