The Enrolled Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and execute
Nursing duties within standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and scope of Practise.
Job Title: Enrolled Nurse- Neonatal ICU
Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # ENN001
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
- Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core standards.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, National Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD). Plan, organize, assess and prioritize work in line with legislation to ensure efficient completion of tasks under the supervision of a registered Nurse.
- Drive quality of care by adhering to work standards and establishing a safe, therapeutic and clean environment for all stakeholders that is free from medico-legal hazards.
- Document patient care services and maintain accurate records of all pharmaceuticals used to ensure medications are correctly charged and administered according to prescribed standards.
- Grade 12.
- Enrolled Nursing qualification.
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
- BLS qualification advantageous.
- Experience within private hospital environment advantageous.
- Computer proficiency advantageous.
Applications Deadline: 19/03/2020