Posted on :
16 Apr, 2018
16 Apr, 2018
An Opportunity for 7 people from the Local Community to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging – NQF level 3.
They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with CCBSA Bloemfontein Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National Qualification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
• A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) National Qualification Framework.
• The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
• The unit standards are written to reflect value-adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
• Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
DURATION OF THE LEARNING PROGRAMME:
• this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
• N5/N6 advantageous
• Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.