Reporting to the Human Resource Manager (Manufacturing) this position will follow a development program with exposure to all aspect of HR. this role will be based at the Lakeside Plant in Port Elizabeth.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the HR Manufacturing team in all areas of HR service delivery
- Ensure compliance to HR policies and procedures;
- Support with recruitment and selection for approved vacancies;
- Support the induction of employees
- Drive all learning and development activities within the workplace as per the business plan;
- Provide HR support to stakeholders.
- Maintain HR information and administration.
- Drive Corporate Social Responsibility projects
- Support all industrial relations matters
Skills, Experience & Education
- HR diploma / degree or relevant qualification;
- Initiative, resilience and a willingness to undergo a steep learning curve essential!
- Willingness to be relocated to other locations advantageous.
- Computer literate (MS office);
- Customer service orientated and able to work independently
How To Apply
Apply for the Coca Coca HR Graduate / Internship Opportunity in Port Elizabeth
Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 24 February 2014