OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
Student will gain experience in the following;
- · Ensuring a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
- · Implementation and sustenance of health, safety, environmental and waste management programs.
- · Hazard and risk identification and assessment.
- · Proactive prevention of safety, health and environmental risks and accidents.
- · Regular reporting of health, safety, quality and environmental issues.
- · Safety awareness, training and induction of employees and contractors.
- · Advising management on health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- · Co-ordination of health and safety meetings and audits as well environmental audits.
- · Ensuring health, safety and environmental legal compliance.
How To Apply
Click on this link to apply online
Location: Ekurhuleni (East Rand)