Posted on :
14 Jul, 2014
14 Jul, 2014
Coca-Cola South Africa Technical Graduate-In-Training Recruitment Programme
Coca-Cola Fortune (CCF) is one of four licensed Coca-Cola bottlers in South Africa and has five manufacturing sites situated in Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Nelspruit and Port Shepstone.
It has a wonderful diversity of people from all South Africa’s communities who work together to create a workplace that is energetic, challenging, exciting and rewarding. An exciting opportunity exists for a recently qualified graduate to gain practical experience and exposure to the Manufacturing function whilst performing the role of a Technical Trainer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key performance areas will include:
• Operator training – including operating and autonomous maintenance functions.
• Identify Training needs and formulate learning plans
• Compile and source all relevant training material
• Conduct on the job practical training and classroom based technical training as per plan
• Coordinate and schedule all training interventions
• Conduct / ensure practical competency assessments and L1, 2 & L3 assessments
• Compile training reports and administer learning records
• Ensure the completion of own learning plan
• Support Manufacturing function as required.
Skills, Experience & Education
• ND Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and/or a qualified artisan (fitter/ electrician or millwright)with at least N6
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Accountability and ability to work independently
• Willingness to step into any other role as required as part of own development & for business needs.
• Proficient in MS Office& SAP will be advantageous
• Customer service orientation
How to Apply
|Job Title||Graduate-In-Training: Technical|
|Employment Contract Classification||Graduate In Training|
|Location – Town / City||Port Shepstone|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Close Date: 2014/07/18