Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Job Title: Provincial Manager
Job Location: Durban
The purpose of the position is to drive, deliver and manage the expansion of Columba Leadership in Kwa-Zulu Natal. The Provincial Manager is responsible for all new opportunities, operational, financial and human resources aspects of this position.
- Develop and manage provincial expansion plan
- Provincial planning, monitoring and resourcing of programme activities
- Oversee consistent quality delivery
- Manage provincial monitoring and evaluation activities and ensure data quality
- HR Management
- Management of Provincial Budget
- Facilitate engagements with the Department of Education and Principals
- Funder presentations
- Stakeholder relationship management (Department of Education, schools, venues, partners)
- Promote a value-based organisational culture
- Must be in possession of a Bachelor of Psychology or a Bachelor of Education Degree or a related degree
- Coaching/Mentoring Qualification will be an added advantage
- Management Qualification will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in general management including managing a team of 6 to 10 people
- Must be in possession of a valid Driver’s Licence
- Ability to communicate at all levels – particularly at a senior level with prinicpals, stakeholders, investors and potential investors as well as Government representatives
- Must be proficient in MS Word – Competent in MS Projects advantageous
- Excellent report writing skills essential
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to ensure that team members work as a team – “living” the Columba Leadership values
- Adaptabilitiy and ability to work in a fluid environment
- Planning skills
- Administratively strong
To apply, submit CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, to [email protected]
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider the position filled.
Appication Deadline: 10th August, 2018