To achieve communication across the Southern Africa Head office and Markets and to maintain and update Team site, Intranet, to write and publish a monthly newsletter. To have the skills and techniques
- To maintain all forms of communication system for SnA as per the GSK guidelines.
- To update the intranet, team site and yammer by sending notification to the SnA team.
- To generate a newsletter for the Southern Africa team with eg.(Photos, events, message from GM, interviews) and to send an email publishing the newsletter of what happening in SnA.
- To create content for email blasts and social media
- Provide photo and video support for events and assist in editing images and video for web.
- Assist in creating and supporting microsites for key events, programs and campaigns.
- To attend the monthly DCMA communication calls and give updates to and to give feedback to GM/PA
- Knowledge of HTML, social media and appropriate Web-based communication software.
- Comfort with basic website content management systems.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 22 April 2014