Posted on :
30 May, 2014
30 May, 2014
To manage, lead, and facilitate all communication related to the enterprise business units (mainly C-level communication) and the transformation projects.in the enterprise business unit
· Provide the necessary support services to enable effective project management.
· Provide effective communication of the projects across Vodacom.
· To create different types of communications (like slide decks, emails) to key (C-level) stakeholders on enterprise wide topics
· Proactively manage input of communications by building a content library
· Develop and implement communication platform for the enterprise business unit
· Proactively explore new ways of communications including social media
· Present key information of projects to relevant internal and external stakeholders
· To conduct quality checks and evaluations on whether deliverables meet the objective of the projects.
· Facilitate effective communication between key project resources by convening, initiating, planning and scheduling project review meetings.
· Enable sound communication to ensure alignment and cooperation with other project management groups
· Ensure that project delivery is well managed, reported and controlled (time, quality, cost)
· Integrate project work through, but not limited to, interfacing and liaising with all relevant groups/divisions.
· Communicate project status and issues to relevant stakeholders and if necessary, other areas of the business.
· Provide key (C-level) stakeholders with the right communication to effectively communicate to the internal organisation and/or external stakeholders
· Ensure transparency to the rest of the business regarding all projects and project status.
· Compile feedback and recommendations to business.
· Manage relationships with stakeholders.
Develop library of relevant communications across the Enterprise Business Unit.
· Matric is essential · A relevant 3 year tertiary degree / diploma in Communication/PR or relevant field (Essential) Job Experience: · 5 years relevant work experience of which at least 2 years in a Communication/PR role is essential. · experience in a Telecommunications or related environment is desirable. · Experience in managing of projects, where someone on C-level is a major stakeholder in the outcome of the project.
· Experience in the management of communication projects
Location : Midrand NSN / Vodacom Business Services / Rententions 1685
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 03-Jun-14, 10:59:00 PM