Corporate Image was founded in 1987. The company’s expertise is in reputation research and management, and corporate brand strategy, with a particular focus on corporate communications, crisis communications, and issues management.
We work equally successfully across consumer, corporate and brand PR, spanning a wide range of clients in the FMCG, Asset Management, Brewing, Leisure, Telecom and Beverage industries, among others.
We’re one of the highest rated communications companies in the country, and have a relaxed and fun, but professional atmosphere that will push you hard to become a superb communications professional.
Visit our website for more guidance on who we are and what we do.
Corporate Image’s internship programme is an affirmative action training programme.
Corporate Image, one of South Africa’s highest-rated public relations and communications consultancies, has an opportunity for one graduate intern to begin work in July 2017.
The ideal candidates would have:
- A passion for communication and very hard work
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- An eye for detail
- An interest in media and the SA media landscape
- General knowledge/interest in current affairs
- An interest in research
A university degree in:
- Communication science
- South African applicants only
- Applicants must be under the age of 29 years
- Internship runs from 1 July to 31 December 2017
- Offices in the Cape Town City centre (applicants must be based in Cape Town)
- Full-day position, five days a week
- Occasional overtime is required
- Graduate interns receive a stipend
- High-level command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Copy-editing ability and good command of English grammar
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Research skills
- Attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- An eye/talent for document and presentation design
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management
- Friendly disposition
- Ability to work well in a team
- Takes initiative
How to apply:
Email the following to [email protected] by Monday, 15 May 2017.
- Updated CV
- Covering letter
- Sample of writing (short essay/500 word article)